Monday, April 2, 2012
Getting Ready for Easter 2012
As we prepare to celebrate Easter this year a friend of mine and I have started taking basket weaving classes, its so relaxing and a very rewarding feeling when you look at what you have made with your hands. So I got the idea of taking the kids to make their own Easter baskets this year. I never would of guessed they would enjoy it so much, and boy did they pick up on it quickly. Everyone had a great time and to end the great evening I took them to get pizza at an amazing New York style pizza place that is right in the little beach town. I really enjoy living so close to the beach I cant explain it these little towns so many awesome mom and pop stores,one of our favorite places to go has homeade candles that smell amazing and are made by a local fishermen, I dont know why but it seems so neat that a fishermen makes candles I just love it !! So many wonderful things my kids get to experience and basket weaving is just one of the many !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment