

I have to stop and think sometimes where has the time gone? My babygirl is 4 yrs old and she just amazes me. The kids are growing up so fast she begins prek next month and Randall will be in 1st grade. Cetera had a great birthday we did a hawiian luau theme to celebrate her hawaiian heritage from Chad's side she was so excited with all the decor. She is very into Hannah Montana so it was a big hit with all the H.M stuff she got from everyone. The best part for her was having her friends there to celebrate with her and of course Daddy being home for it, she is such a Daddy's Girl its precious. I also included a few shots of her in the outfit she will wear for her tap performance im so excited about that her first recital. Im so thankful to God for my two wonderful kids he blessed Chad and I with.
Oh my god! She's a little mini-Dani!
ReplyDeleteYou've got a beautiful family. You're really blessed. I miss you (and Nana too!!)
With love,
Mike