Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Years!!




I hope that everyones New Year is off to a great start. I am so excited about the New Year and seeing were it will take us. We had a great New Years Eve we went over to a friends house and had a big pot luck dinner and her husbands band played it was great. Then after everyone left Chad and I stayed for awhile and we all played the Wii bowling it was so much fun. I must tell you Chad and I are hooked on that and want one now, we have tried and tried to get one but all the stores are out for now but we are keeping our eye out and have friends all on operation " find us a Wii". Wishing you and yours all a healthy and happp new year in 2009.


P.S. A great big THANK YOU to my cousin Alli for telling me how to add pictures! Love ya

2 comments:

  1. I'm a Wii Fit maniac. It's pretty great.

    Not a REAL workout...but a pretty good way to stay fit in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I glad I could help! your blog looks great. Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete